Kelly A. Malcolmson and Lisa Sinclair, Department of Psychology, University of Winnipeg.
THE MS. STEREOTYPE REVISITED: IMPLICIT AND EXPLICIT FACETS
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 305–310, September 2007
How to Cite
Malcolmson, K. A. and Sinclair, L. (2007), THE MS. STEREOTYPE REVISITED: IMPLICIT AND EXPLICIT FACETS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 31: 305–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2007.00373.x
Kelly A. Malcolmson is now at the Department of Psychology, University of Waterloo. This research was conducted as part of an Advanced Readings and Research Course by the first author under the supervision of the second author. It was supported by a grant from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada to the second author. We are grateful to Marian Morry for comments on an earlier version of this paper and to Brigitte Sabourin for assistance with various aspects of the research.
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
- Initial submission: August 12, 2006Initial acceptance: January 3, 2007Final acceptance: March 18, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!