Melissa A. Fallon, Counseling Center, State University of New York, College at Oneonta; LaRae M. Jome, Educational and Counseling Psychology Department, University at Albany, State University of New York.
AN EXPLORATION OF GENDER-ROLE EXPECTATIONS AND CONFLICT AMONG WOMEN RUGBY PLAYERS
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 311–321, September 2007
How to Cite
Fallon, M. A. and Jome, L. M. (2007), AN EXPLORATION OF GENDER-ROLE EXPECTATIONS AND CONFLICT AMONG WOMEN RUGBY PLAYERS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 31: 311–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2007.00374.x
This manuscript is based on Melissa A. Fallon's dissertation project, conducted under the direction of LaRae M. Jome. This project was presented at the 2006 Annual Association for Women in Psychology conference in Ypsilanti, MI. We would like to express our deepest appreciation to the coding team: Sarah Heimel, Heidi Park, Kristen Maul, Beckie Hanson, and Tracy Wilcox. Additionally, we would like to acknowledge the contributions of the athletes who participated in this study for sharing their stories with openness, courage, humor, and generosity.
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Initial submission: May 15, 2006Initial acceptance: February 27, 2007Final acceptance: February 27, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!