DUAL-CAREER FAMILIES: THE CHALLENGES AND COMPLEMENTARY BENEFITS OF HOME AND WORK
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 326–327, September 2007
How to Cite
(2007), DUAL-CAREER FAMILIES: THE CHALLENGES AND COMPLEMENTARY BENEFITS OF HOME AND WORK. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 31: 326–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2007.00375_5.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!