Jennifer A. Livingston, Amy Hequembourg, Maria Testa, Research Institute on Addictions, University at Buffalo, State University of New York; Carol VanZile-Tamsen, Office of Institutional Analysis, University at Buffalo, State University of New York.
UNIQUE ASPECTS OF ADOLESCENT SEXUAL VICTIMIZATION EXPERIENCES
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 331–343, December 2007
How to Cite
Livingston, J. A., Hequembourg, A., Testa, M. and VanZile-Tamsen, C. (2007), UNIQUE ASPECTS OF ADOLESCENT SEXUAL VICTIMIZATION EXPERIENCES. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 31: 331–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2007.00383.x
This research was supported by grant R01 AA12013 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism and NIH Director's Office of Research on Women's Health to Maria Testa. We thank Judi Callahan-Jones, Kathleen Callanan, Stacy Croff, Cassandra Hoebbel, Tiffany Holmes, Heather Neubeck, Matthew Testa, Cynthia Warthling, Kimberly Welborn, and Elizabeth Young for their assistance in recruiting, interviewing, and transcribing.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Initial submission: April 26, 2006Initial acceptance: March 8, 2007Final acceptance: March 18, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!