Susan A. Stoner, Jeanette Norris, N. Tatiana Masters, and Danielle M. Hessler, Alcohol and Drug Abuse Institute, University of Washington; William H. George and Kelly Cue Davis, Department of Psychology, University of Washington.
EFFECTS OF ALCOHOL INTOXICATION AND VICTIMIZATION HISTORY ON WOMEN'S SEXUAL ASSAULT RESISTANCE INTENTIONS: THE ROLE OF SECONDARY COGNITIVE APPRAISALS
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 344–356, December 2007
How to Cite
Stoner, S. A., Norris, J., George, W. H., Davis, K. C., Masters, N. T. and Hessler, D. M. (2007), EFFECTS OF ALCOHOL INTOXICATION AND VICTIMIZATION HISTORY ON WOMEN'S SEXUAL ASSAULT RESISTANCE INTENTIONS: THE ROLE OF SECONDARY COGNITIVE APPRAISALS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 31: 344–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2007.00384.x
Tatiana Masters and Kelly Davis are now at the School of Social Work, University of Washington.
This research was supported by grants AA012219 and AA014512 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism to the second author and by grant AA013565 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism to the third author.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Initial submission: October 27, 2006Initial acceptance: March 2, 2007Final acceptance: March 21, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!