Mary P. Koss, Division of Health Promotion Sciences, University of Arizona; Antonia Abbey, Department of Psychology, Wayne State University; Rebecca Campbell, Department of Psychology, Michigan State University; Sarah Cook, Department of Psychology, Georgia State University; Jeanette Norris, Alcohol and Drug Abuse Institute, University of Washington; Maria Testa, Research Institute on Addictions, University of Buffalo; Sarah Ullman, Department of Criminal Justice, University of Illinois at Chicago; Carolyn West, Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences, University of Washington at Tacoma; Jacquelyn White, Department of Psychology, University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
REVISING THE SES: A COLLABORATIVE PROCESS TO IMPROVE ASSESSMENT OF SEXUAL AGGRESSION AND VICTIMIZATION
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 357–370, December 2007
How to Cite
Koss, M. P., Abbey, A., Campbell, R., Cook, S., Norris, J., Testa, M., Ullman, S., West, C. and White, J. (2007), REVISING THE SES: A COLLABORATIVE PROCESS TO IMPROVE ASSESSMENT OF SEXUAL AGGRESSION AND VICTIMIZATION. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 31: 357–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2007.00385.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Initial submission: June 6, 2006Initial acceptance: January 25, 2007Final acceptance: May 2, 2007
Vol. 32, Issue 4, 493, Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!