Charity B. Hammond and Karen S. Calhoun, Department of Psychology, University of Georgia.
LABELING OF ABUSE EXPERIENCES AND RATES OF VICTIMIZATION
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2007
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 371–380, December 2007
How to Cite
Hammond, C. B. and Calhoun, K. S. (2007), LABELING OF ABUSE EXPERIENCES AND RATES OF VICTIMIZATION. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 31: 371–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2007.00386.x
Dr. Hammond is now at the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX.
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2007
- Initial submission: August 4, 2006Initial acceptance: March 20, 2007Final acceptance: July 5, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!