Diana T. Sanchez, Department of Psychology, Rutgers University; Tracy Kwang, Department of Psychology, University of Michigan.
WHEN THE RELATIONSHIP BECOMES HER: REVISITING WOMEN'S BODY CONCERNS FROM A RELATIONSHIP CONTINGENCY PERSPECTIVE
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2007
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 401–414, December 2007
How to Cite
Sanchez, D. T. and Kwang, T. (2007), WHEN THE RELATIONSHIP BECOMES HER: REVISITING WOMEN'S BODY CONCERNS FROM A RELATIONSHIP CONTINGENCY PERSPECTIVE. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 31: 401–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2007.00389.x
We would like to especially thank Jennifer Crocker, Dan Ogilvie, Eric Saltzman, Laurie Rudman, and Margaret J. Shih for their helpful comments during the preparation of this manuscript.
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2007
- Initial submission: November 6, 2006Initial acceptance: May 8, 2007Final acceptance: July 5, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!