WORKING WITH BISEXUAL INDIVIDUALS: AFFIRMING THE CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 438–439, December 2007
How to Cite
(2007), WORKING WITH BISEXUAL INDIVIDUALS: AFFIRMING THE CLIENT EXPERIENCE. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 31: 438–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2007.00392_3.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!