Jamila Bookwala and Jenny Boyar, Department of Psychology, Lafayette College.
GENDER, EXCESSIVE BODY WEIGHT, AND PSYCHOLOGICAL WELL-BEING IN ADULTHOOD
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
© 2008 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 188–195, June 2008
How to Cite
Bookwala, J. and Boyar, J. (2008), GENDER, EXCESSIVE BODY WEIGHT, AND PSYCHOLOGICAL WELL-BEING IN ADULTHOOD. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 32: 188–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2008.00423.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
- Initial submission: June 27, 2007Initial acceptance: September 14, 2007Final acceptance: October 22, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!