Darius K-S. Chan, Department of Psychology, The Chinese University of Hong Kong; Chun Bun Lam, Department of Human Development and Family Studies, The Pennsylvania State University; Suk Yee Chow, Department of Psychology, The Chinese University of Hong Kong; and Shu Fai Cheung, Department of Psychology, The University of Macau.
EXAMINING THE JOB-RELATED, PSYCHOLOGICAL, AND PHYSICAL OUTCOMES OF WORKPLACE SEXUAL HARASSMENT: A META-ANALYTIC REVIEW
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 362–376, December 2008
How to Cite
Chan, D. K.-S., Lam, C. B., Chow, S. Y. and Cheung, S. F. (2008), EXAMINING THE JOB-RELATED, PSYCHOLOGICAL, AND PHYSICAL OUTCOMES OF WORKPLACE SEXUAL HARASSMENT: A META-ANALYTIC REVIEW. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 32: 362–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2008.00451.x
We would like to thank Dr. Maria Testa and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on this article.
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Initial submission: November 18, 2007Initial acceptance: May 13, 2008Final acceptance: June 18, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!