Darius K-S. Chan, Department of Psychology, The Chinese University of Hong Kong; Chun Bun Lam, Department of Human Development and Family Studies, The Pennsylvania State University; Suk Yee Chow, Department of Psychology, The Chinese University of Hong Kong; and Shu Fai Cheung, Department of Psychology, The University of Macau.
EXAMINING THE JOB-RELATED, PSYCHOLOGICAL, AND PHYSICAL OUTCOMES OF WORKPLACE SEXUAL HARASSMENT: A META-ANALYTIC REVIEW
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 362–376, December 2008
How to Cite
Chan, D. K.-S., Lam, C. B., Chow, S. Y. and Cheung, S. F. (2008), EXAMINING THE JOB-RELATED, PSYCHOLOGICAL, AND PHYSICAL OUTCOMES OF WORKPLACE SEXUAL HARASSMENT: A META-ANALYTIC REVIEW. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 32: 362–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2008.00451.x
We would like to thank Dr. Maria Testa and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on this article.
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Initial submission: November 18, 2007Initial acceptance: May 13, 2008Final acceptance: June 18, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!