Bonnie Moradi and Yu-Ping Huang, Department of Psychology, University of Florida.
OBJECTIFICATION THEORY AND PSYCHOLOGY OF WOMEN: A DECADE OF ADVANCES AND FUTURE DIRECTIONS
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 377–398, December 2008
How to Cite
Moradi, B. and Huang, Y.-P. (2008), OBJECTIFICATION THEORY AND PSYCHOLOGY OF WOMEN: A DECADE OF ADVANCES AND FUTURE DIRECTIONS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 32: 377–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2008.00452.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
- Initial submission: April 2, 2007Initial acceptance: March 12, 2008Final acceptance: July 21, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!