Katie M. Edwards, Psychology Department, Ohio University; Megan C. Kearns and Karen S. Calhoun, Psychology Department, University of Georgia; Christine A. Gidycz, Psychology Department, Ohio University.
COLLEGE WOMEN'S REACTIONS TO SEXUAL ASSAULT RESEARCH PARTICIPATION: IS IT DISTRESSING?
Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
© 2009 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 225–234, June 2009
How to Cite
Edwards, K. M., Kearns, M. C., Calhoun, K. S. and Gidycz, C. A. (2009), COLLEGE WOMEN'S REACTIONS TO SEXUAL ASSAULT RESEARCH PARTICIPATION: IS IT DISTRESSING?. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 33: 225–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2009.01492.x
Partial funding for this project was provided by the Hyde Graduate Student Research Grant from the American Psychological Association's Society for the Psychology of Women.
We thank Dr. Claudia Gonzalez Vallejo for her statistical consultation on this project.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
- Initial submission: May 22, 2008Initial acceptance: September 25, 2008Final acceptance: December 15, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!