Michelle A. Fortier, Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Care, University of California–Irvine, Children's Hospital of Orange County; David DiLillo, Department of Psychology, University of Nebraska–Lincoln; Terri L. Messman-Moore, Department of Psychology, Miami University; James Peugh, Curry School of Education, University of Virginia; Kathleen A. DeNardi and Kathryn J. Gaffey, Department of Psychology, Miami University.
SEVERITY OF CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE AND REVICTIMIZATION: THE MEDIATING ROLE OF COPING AND TRAUMA SYMPTOMS
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
© 2009 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 308–320, September 2009
How to Cite
Fortier, M. A., DiLillo, D., Messman-Moore, T. L., Peugh, J., DeNardi, K. A. and Gaffey, K. J. (2009), SEVERITY OF CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE AND REVICTIMIZATION: THE MEDIATING ROLE OF COPING AND TRAUMA SYMPTOMS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 33: 308–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2009.01503.x
This research was supported in part by a grant awarded to the second author from the University of Nebraska–Lincoln Research Council.
We thank the reviewers of the manuscript for providing thought-provoking feedback that stimulated ideas we were able to incorporate into our paper.
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Initial submission: March 10, 2008Initial acceptance: January 18, 2009Final acceptance: March 10, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!