Michelle A. Fortier, Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Care, University of California–Irvine, Children's Hospital of Orange County; David DiLillo, Department of Psychology, University of Nebraska–Lincoln; Terri L. Messman-Moore, Department of Psychology, Miami University; James Peugh, Curry School of Education, University of Virginia; Kathleen A. DeNardi and Kathryn J. Gaffey, Department of Psychology, Miami University.
SEVERITY OF CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE AND REVICTIMIZATION: THE MEDIATING ROLE OF COPING AND TRAUMA SYMPTOMS
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2009
© 2009 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 308–320, September 2009
How to Cite
Fortier, M. A., DiLillo, D., Messman-Moore, T. L., Peugh, J., DeNardi, K. A. and Gaffey, K. J. (2009), SEVERITY OF CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE AND REVICTIMIZATION: THE MEDIATING ROLE OF COPING AND TRAUMA SYMPTOMS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 33: 308–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2009.01503.x
This research was supported in part by a grant awarded to the second author from the University of Nebraska–Lincoln Research Council.
We thank the reviewers of the manuscript for providing thought-provoking feedback that stimulated ideas we were able to incorporate into our paper.
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2009
- Initial submission: March 10, 2008Initial acceptance: January 18, 2009Final acceptance: March 10, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!