Todd G. Morrison, Department of Psychology, University of Saskatchewan; Emer E. Sheahan, School of Psychology, National University of Ireland, Galway.
GENDER-RELATED DISCOURSES AS MEDIATORS IN THE ASSOCIATION BETWEEN INTERNALIZATION OF THE THIN-BODY IDEAL AND INDICANTS OF BODY DISSATISFACTION AND DISORDERED EATING
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2009
© 2009 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 374–383, December 2009
How to Cite
Morrison, T. G. and Sheahan, E. E. (2009), GENDER-RELATED DISCOURSES AS MEDIATORS IN THE ASSOCIATION BETWEEN INTERNALIZATION OF THE THIN-BODY IDEAL AND INDICANTS OF BODY DISSATISFACTION AND DISORDERED EATING. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 33: 374–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2009.01515.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2009
- Initial submission: September 1, 2008Initial acceptance: June 14, 2009Final acceptance: July 6, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!