Karen S. Mitchell, Department of Psychology and the Virginia Institute for Psychiatric and Behavioral Genetics, Virginia Commonwealth University; Suzanne E. Mazzeo, Departments of Psychology and Pediatrics, Virginia Commonwealth University.
EVALUATION OF A STRUCTURAL MODEL OF OBJECTIFICATION THEORY AND EATING DISORDER SYMPTOMATOLOGY AMONG EUROPEAN AMERICAN AND AFRICAN AMERICAN UNDERGRADUATE WOMEN
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
© 2009 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 384–395, December 2009
How to Cite
Mitchell, K. S. and Mazzeo, S. E. (2009), EVALUATION OF A STRUCTURAL MODEL OF OBJECTIFICATION THEORY AND EATING DISORDER SYMPTOMATOLOGY AMONG EUROPEAN AMERICAN AND AFRICAN AMERICAN UNDERGRADUATE WOMEN. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 33: 384–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2009.01516.x
This research was supported by NIH Grants MH-20030 (Mitchell; PI: Neale) and MH-068520 (PI: Mazzeo). We thank Drs. Larry Williams, Faye Belgrave, Shawn Utsey, and Kathleen Ingram for their comments on an earlier draft of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Initial submission: August 5, 2008Initial acceptance: April 10, 2009Final acceptance: July 6, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!