Cheryl Travis, Psychology Department, Louis J. Gross, Departments of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology and Mathematics, and Bruce A. Johnson, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of Tennessee.
TRACKING THE GENDER PAY GAP: A CASE STUDY
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2009
© 2009 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 410–418, December 2009
How to Cite
Travis, C. B., Gross, L. J. and Johnson, B. A. (2009), TRACKING THE GENDER PAY GAP: A CASE STUDY. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 33: 410–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2009.01518.x
This project was made possible in part by support from the Faculty Senate and the Office of the Chancellor to Bruce Johnson. Louis J. Gross appreciates the support of the National Science Foundaton through awards IIS-0427471 and EF-0832858 to the University of Tennessee.
We express appreciation to Don Cunningham, University of Tennessee Knoxville Office of Institutional Research, for assistance in providing administrative salary data, to the Commission for Women for endorsing the project, and to Norma Cook for her insightful observations on discussion points.
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2009
- Initial submission: October 30, 2008Initial acceptance: June 22, 2009Final acceptance: June 22, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!