Nicolas Souchon, School of Psychology, Cardiff University and Université de Paris X, Nanterre; Gregory R. Maio, School of Psychology, Cardiff University; Genevieve Cabagno and Olivier Rascle, STAPS Department, CREAD laboratory, Université de Rennes II; Alan Traclet, ISSEP department, Université de Lausanne, Suisse; Fabrice Dosseville, STAPS Department, IOD laboratory, Université de Caen.
REFEREES' DECISION MAKING ABOUT TRANSGRESSIONS: THE INFLUENCE OF PLAYER GENDER AT THE HIGHEST NATIONAL LEVEL
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
© 2009 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 445–452, December 2009
How to Cite
Souchon, N., Cabagno, G., Rascle, O., Traclet, A., Dosseville, F. and Maio, G. R. (2009), REFEREES' DECISION MAKING ABOUT TRANSGRESSIONS: THE INFLUENCE OF PLAYER GENDER AT THE HIGHEST NATIONAL LEVEL. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 33: 445–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2009.01522.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Initial submission: February 21, 2008Initial acceptance: January 23, 2009Final acceptance: March 10, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!