I would like to thank Dr. Dorothy Espelage, Dr. Helen Neville, Dr. Manisha Desai and Dr. Stefan Fiol for their support. I am especially grateful for the generosity of the communities that participated in this research. This research was funded through the Barbara. A. Yates International Research award and grants from the Department of Education at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
WHO IS TO BLAME? RAPE OF HINDU-MUSLIM WOMEN IN INTERETHNIC VIOLENCE IN INDIA
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2009
© 2009 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 453–462, December 2009
How to Cite
Murthi, M. (2009), WHO IS TO BLAME? RAPE OF HINDU-MUSLIM WOMEN IN INTERETHNIC VIOLENCE IN INDIA. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 33: 453–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2009.01523.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2009
- Initial submission: May 7, 2007Initial acceptance: June 25, 2009Final acceptance: July 27, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!