Kathi Miner-Rubino, Department of Psychology, Women's and Gender Studies Program, Texas A&M University; Isis H. Settles, Department of Psychology, Michigan State University; Abigail J. Stewart, Department of Psychology, Women's Studies Program, University of Michigan.
MORE THAN NUMBERS: INDIVIDUAL AND CONTEXTUAL FACTORS IN HOW GENDER DIVERSITY AFFECTS WOMEN'S WELL-BEING
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2009
© 2009 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 463–474, December 2009
How to Cite
Miner-Rubino, K., Settles, I. H. and Stewart, A. J. (2009), MORE THAN NUMBERS: INDIVIDUAL AND CONTEXTUAL FACTORS IN HOW GENDER DIVERSITY AFFECTS WOMEN'S WELL-BEING. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 33: 463–474. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2009.01524.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2009
- Initial submission: July 8, 2008Initial acceptance: March 16, 2009Final acceptance: June 8, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!