Linda L. Collinsworth, Counseling Psychology, University of Illinois, Urbana/Champaign; Louise F. Fitzgerald and Fritz Drasgow, Department of Psychology, University of Illinois, Urbana/Champaign.
IN HARM'S WAY: FACTORS RELATED TO PSYCHOLOGICAL DISTRESS FOLLOWING SEXUAL HARASSMENT
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2009
© 2009 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 475–490, December 2009
How to Cite
Collinsworth, L. L., Fitzgerald, L. F. and Drasgow, F. (2009), IN HARM'S WAY: FACTORS RELATED TO PSYCHOLOGICAL DISTRESS FOLLOWING SEXUAL HARASSMENT. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 33: 475–490. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2009.01525.x
This article is based on the doctoral dissertation research of the first author. Linda L. Collinsworth is now at Millikin University.
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2009
- Initial submission: February 3, 2008Initial acceptance: July 2, 2009Final acceptance: July 27, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!