THE PRICE OF LOVE IS SACRIFICE, OFTEN THE WRONG KIND
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2009
© 2009 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 491–492, December 2009
How to Cite
(2009), THE PRICE OF LOVE IS SACRIFICE, OFTEN THE WRONG KIND. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 33: 491–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2009.01526.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!