Alexandra Rutherford, Kelli Vaughn-Blount, Department of Psychology, York University.
GEORGIA BABLADELIS (1931–2009): BREAKING TRADITIONS, BUILDING FOUNDATIONS
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2010
© 2010 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 5–6, March 2010
How to Cite
Rutherford, A. and Vaughn-Blount, K. (2010), GEORGIA BABLADELIS (1931–2009): BREAKING TRADITIONS, BUILDING FOUNDATIONS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 34: 5–6. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2009.01536.x
We thank Mary Kay Macy, Helen Astin, Ravenna Helson, Martha Mednick, Michele Wittig, Abigail Stewart, Rhoda Unger and Nancy Russo for sharing their memories and thoughts about Prof. Babladelis.
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2010
- 1961). Personality and verbal conditioning. Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology, 62, 41–43. (
- 1972). Failure to increase evaluative self-statements in a series of interviews. Psychotherapy: Theory, Research, Practice, Training, 9, 26–31. (
- 1973). Sex-stereotyping: Students' perceptions of college professors. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 37, 47–50. (
- 1976). Editorial. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 1, 3–4. (
- 1978). Sex-role concepts and flexibility on measures of thinking, feeling, and behaving. Psychological Reports, 42, 99–105. (
- 1987). Young persons' attitudes toward aging. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 65, 553–554. (
- Babladelis, G., & Adams, S. (Eds.). (1967). The shaping of personality. Englewood Cliffs , NJ : Prentice-Hall.
- 1983). Sex-related attitudes and personal characteristics in the United States. International Journal of Psychology, 18, 111–123. , , , & (