Natalie J. Sabik and Elizabeth R. Cole, Departments of Women's Studies and Psychology, University of Michigan; L. Monique Ward, Department of Psychology, University of Michigan.
ARE ALL MINORITY WOMEN EQUALLY BUFFERED FROM NEGATIVE BODY IMAGE? INTRA-ETHNIC MODERATORS OF THE BUFFERING HYPOTHESIS
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
©2010 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 139–151, June 2010
How to Cite
Sabik, N. J., Cole, E. R. and Ward, L. M. (2010), ARE ALL MINORITY WOMEN EQUALLY BUFFERED FROM NEGATIVE BODY IMAGE? INTRA-ETHNIC MODERATORS OF THE BUFFERING HYPOTHESIS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 34: 139–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2010.01557.x
We are grateful to Deborah Keller-Cohen for helpful feedback on the manuscript and Brady West for assistance with the statistical analyses.
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
- Initial submission: March 18, 2009Initial acceptance: October 12, 2009Final acceptance: January 27, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!