Paula McDonald and Tina Graham, Faculty of Business, Queensland University of Technology; Brian Martin, Faculty of Arts, University of Wollongong.
OUTRAGE MANAGEMENT IN CASES OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT AS REVEALED IN JUDICIAL DECISIONS
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
©2010 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 165–180, June 2010
How to Cite
McDonald, P., Graham, T. and Martin, B. (2010), OUTRAGE MANAGEMENT IN CASES OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT AS REVEALED IN JUDICIAL DECISIONS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 34: 165–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2010.01559.x
We are grateful to the editors and to the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments in the development of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Initial submission: April 8, 2009Initial acceptance: October 12, 2009Final acceptance: December 17, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!