Paula McDonald and Tina Graham, Faculty of Business, Queensland University of Technology; Brian Martin, Faculty of Arts, University of Wollongong.
OUTRAGE MANAGEMENT IN CASES OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT AS REVEALED IN JUDICIAL DECISIONS
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
©2010 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 165–180, June 2010
How to Cite
McDonald, P., Graham, T. and Martin, B. (2010), OUTRAGE MANAGEMENT IN CASES OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT AS REVEALED IN JUDICIAL DECISIONS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 34: 165–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2010.01559.x
We are grateful to the editors and to the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments in the development of this manuscript.
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
- Initial submission: April 8, 2009Initial acceptance: October 12, 2009Final acceptance: December 17, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!