M. Elizabeth Lewis Hall, Rosemead School of Psychology, Biola University; Brad Christerson, Department of Sociology, Biola University; Shelly Cunningham, Center for Learning Enrichment, Assessment, and Research, Biola University.
SANCTIFIED SEXISM: RELIGIOUS BELIEFS AND THE GENDER HARASSMENT OF ACADEMIC WOMEN
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
©2010 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 181–185, June 2010
How to Cite
Lewis Hall, M. E., Christerson, B. and Cunningham, S. (2010), SANCTIFIED SEXISM: RELIGIOUS BELIEFS AND THE GENDER HARASSMENT OF ACADEMIC WOMEN. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 34: 181–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2010.01560.x
We extend our thanks to the Provost's Office and a Faculty Development Grant for funding this research.
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
- Initial submission: December 17, 2008Initial acceptance: November 23, 2009Final acceptance: January 8, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!