Corinne A. Moss-Racusin and Laurie A. Rudman, Department of Psychology, Rutgers University.
DISRUPTIONS IN WOMEN'S SELF-PROMOTION: THE BACKLASH AVOIDANCE MODEL
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
©2010 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 186–202, June 2010
How to Cite
Moss-Racusin, C. A. and Rudman, L. A. (2010), DISRUPTIONS IN WOMEN'S SELF-PROMOTION: THE BACKLASH AVOIDANCE MODEL. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 34: 186–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2010.01561.x
This research was supported by an NSF Graduate Research Fellowship awarded to the first author, and NSF grant BCS-0443342 awarded to the second author.
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Initial submission: March 9, 2009Initial acceptance: September 29, 2009Final acceptance: January 22, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!