Mary Hogue and Cathy L. Z. DuBois, Management and Information Systems Department, Kent State University; Lee Fox-Cardamone, Department of Psychology, Kent State University.
GENDER DIFFERENCES IN PAY EXPECTATIONS: THE ROLES OF JOB INTENTION AND SELF-VIEW
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
©2010 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 215–227, June 2010
How to Cite
Hogue, M., DuBois, C. L. Z. and Fox-Cardamone, L. (2010), GENDER DIFFERENCES IN PAY EXPECTATIONS: THE ROLES OF JOB INTENTION AND SELF-VIEW. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 34: 215–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2010.01563.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Initial submission: February 1, 2009Initial acceptance: October 10, 2009Final acceptance: January 27, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!