Sabrina F. Askari, Miriam Liss, Mindy J. Erchull, Samantha E. Staebell, and Sarah J. Axelson, Department of Psychology, University of Mary Washington.
MEN WANT EQUALITY, BUT WOMEN DON'T EXPECT IT: YOUNG ADULTS' EXPECTATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN HOUSEHOLD AND CHILD CARE CHORES
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
©2010 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 243–252, June 2010
How to Cite
Askari, S. F., Liss, M., Erchull, M. J., Staebell, S. E. and Axelson, S. J. (2010), MEN WANT EQUALITY, BUT WOMEN DON'T EXPECT IT: YOUNG ADULTS' EXPECTATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN HOUSEHOLD AND CHILD CARE CHORES. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 34: 243–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2010.01565.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Initial submission: January 28, 2009Initial acceptance: September 15, 2009Final acceptance: October 19, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!