Tiffany G. Townsend, Department of Psychiatry, Georgetown University Medical School; Anita Jones Thomas, Counseling Psychology Department, Loyola University Chicago; Torsten B. Neilands, Center for AIDS Prevention Studies, University of California, San Francisco; Tiffany R. Jackson, Department of Psychology, Penn State University. Data for this manuscript were obtained from the I.S.I.S. Project, a five-year prevention program funded through the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA Grant 1H79SP1068). Special thanks are extended to Saleema B. Curtis, M.PH., Project Director of the I.S.I.S. Project, and to Sara Whitfield, Program Coordinator, for their assistance with recruitment, retention, and program organization.
I’M NO JEZEBEL; I AM YOUNG, GIFTED, AND BLACK: IDENTITY, SEXUALITY, AND BLACK GIRLS
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
©2010 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 273–285, September 2010
How to Cite
Townsend, T. G., Thomas, A. J., Neilands, T. B. and Jackson, T. R. (2010), I’M NO JEZEBEL; I AM YOUNG, GIFTED, AND BLACK: IDENTITY, SEXUALITY, AND BLACK GIRLS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 34: 273–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2010.01574.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
- Initial submission: June 12, 2009Initial acceptance: November 24, 2009Final acceptance: April 26, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!