Ramona F. Oswald and Jennifer L. Hardesty, Human and Community Development, University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign; Carol A. Fonseca, Educational Psychology, University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign. This research was funded by a grant from the Lesbian Health Fund, a program of the Gay and Lesbian Medical Association. We express our appreciation to Lydia P. Buki, University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign, for her suggestions on this manuscript.
LESBIAN MOTHERS’ COUNSELING EXPERIENCES IN THE CONTEXT OF INTIMATE PARTNER VIOLENCE
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
©2010 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 286–296, September 2010
How to Cite
Oswald, R. F., Fonseca, C. A. and Hardesty, J. L. (2010), LESBIAN MOTHERS’ COUNSELING EXPERIENCES IN THE CONTEXT OF INTIMATE PARTNER VIOLENCE. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 34: 286–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2010.01575.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
- Initial submission: March 24, 2009Initial acceptance: July 16, 2009Final acceptance: April 14, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!