Ann Johnson, Department of Psychology, University of St. Thomas; Elizabeth Johnston, Department of Psychology, Sarah Lawrence College. We extend our gratitude to the Archives for the History of American Psychology at the University of Akron for their assistance with citations for this article. We are also grateful for the helpful comments on an earlier draft of this manuscript from three anonymous reviewers.
UNFAMILIAR FEMINISMS: REVISITING THE NATIONAL COUNCIL OF WOMEN PSYCHOLOGISTS
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
©2010 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 311–327, September 2010
How to Cite
Johnson, A. and Johnston, E. (2010), UNFAMILIAR FEMINISMS: REVISITING THE NATIONAL COUNCIL OF WOMEN PSYCHOLOGISTS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 34: 311–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2010.01577.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
- Initial submission: July 28, 2009Initial acceptance: November 20, 2009Final acceptance: April 30, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!