Desdamona Rios and Abigail J. Stewart, Departments of Psychology and Women's Studies, University of Michigan; David G. Winter, Department of Psychology, University of Michigan.
“THINKING SHE COULD BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT”: WHY IDENTIFYING WITH THE CURRICULUM MATTERS
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
©2010 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 328–338, September 2010
How to Cite
Rios, D., Stewart, A. J. and Winter, D. G. (2010), “THINKING SHE COULD BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT”: WHY IDENTIFYING WITH THE CURRICULUM MATTERS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 34: 328–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2010.01578.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
- Initial submission: October 2, 2009Initial acceptance: February 11, 2010Final acceptance: February 25, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!