Yannick Stephan, Sport and Exercise Sciences Department, University of Grenoble, France; Julie Boiché, Sport Sciences and Physical Education Department, University of Montpellier, France; Christine Le Scanff, Sport Sciences Department, University Paris-Sud, France.
MOTIVATION AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITY BEHAVIORS AMONG OLDER WOMEN: A SELF-DETERMINATION PERSPECTIVE
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
©2010 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 339–348, September 2010
How to Cite
Stephan, Y., Boiché, J. and Scanff, C. L. (2010), MOTIVATION AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITY BEHAVIORS AMONG OLDER WOMEN: A SELF-DETERMINATION PERSPECTIVE. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 34: 339–348. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2010.01579.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Initial submission: August 26, 2009Initial acceptance: January 22, 2010Final acceptance: February 21, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!