Barbara Krahé and Christina Krause, Department of Psychology, University of Potsdam, Germany.
PRESENTING THIN MEDIA MODELS AFFECTS WOMEN'S CHOICE OF DIET OR NORMAL SNACKS
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
©2010 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 349–355, September 2010
How to Cite
Krahé, B. and Krause, C. (2010), PRESENTING THIN MEDIA MODELS AFFECTS WOMEN'S CHOICE OF DIET OR NORMAL SNACKS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 34: 349–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2010.01580.x
We are grateful to Helga Dittmar for her advice.
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Initial submission: October 28, 2009Initial acceptance: April 15, 2010Final acceptance: April 29, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!