Marika Tiggemann, School of Psychology, Flinders University; Janet Polivy, Department of Psychology, University of Toronto.
UPWARD AND DOWNWARD: SOCIAL COMPARISON PROCESSING OF THIN IDEALIZED MEDIA IMAGES
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
©2010 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 356–364, September 2010
How to Cite
Tiggemann, M. and Polivy, J. (2010), UPWARD AND DOWNWARD: SOCIAL COMPARISON PROCESSING OF THIN IDEALIZED MEDIA IMAGES. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 34: 356–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2010.01581.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Initial submission: January 30, 2009Initial acceptance: December 8, 2009Final acceptance: February 23, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!