EXPANDING THE TRADITION: FEMINIST ANALYSIS OF EATING DISORDERS IN THE 21ST CENTURY
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
©2010 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 425–426, September 2010
How to Cite
(2010), EXPANDING THE TRADITION: FEMINIST ANALYSIS OF EATING DISORDERS IN THE 21ST CENTURY. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 34: 425–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2010.01588.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!