2009 CAROLYN WOOD SHERIF AWARD ADDRESS: RIDING TROJAN HORSES FROM SYMBOLISM TO STRUCTURAL CHANGE: IN FEMINIST PSYCHOLOGY, CONTEXT MATTERS
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
©2010 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 443–457, December 2010
How to Cite
Greene, B. (2010), 2009 CAROLYN WOOD SHERIF AWARD ADDRESS: RIDING TROJAN HORSES FROM SYMBOLISM TO STRUCTURAL CHANGE: IN FEMINIST PSYCHOLOGY, CONTEXT MATTERS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 34: 443–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2010.01594.x
Beverly Greene, Department of Psychology, St. John's University.
I thank Lawrence Greene, whose thoughtful analyses of complex social phenomena always help to clarify my thinking, and Laura Brown, Sara Zarem, and Dorith Brodbar for their helpful comments in successive drafts of this article.
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
- Initial submission: March 16, 2010Initial acceptance: April 30, 2010Final acceptance: July 23, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!