Alexandra Rutherford, Kelli Vaughn-Blount, and Laura C. Ball, Department of Psychology, York University.
RESPONSIBLE OPPOSITION, DISRUPTIVE VOICES: SCIENCE, SOCIAL CHANGE, AND THE HISTORY OF FEMINIST PSYCHOLOGY
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
©2010 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 460–473, December 2010
How to Cite
Rutherford, A., Vaughn-Blount, K. and Ball, L. C. (2010), RESPONSIBLE OPPOSITION, DISRUPTIVE VOICES: SCIENCE, SOCIAL CHANGE, AND THE HISTORY OF FEMINIST PSYCHOLOGY. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 34: 460–473. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2010.01596.x
The research for this article was supported by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Standard Research Grant to the first author. We thank Rose Capdevila, Eileen Zurbriggen, Rhoda Unger, Michael Pettit, Wade Pickren, and three anonymous reviewers for their extremely helpful comments and suggestions.
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Initial submission: May 18, 2009Initial acceptance: November 25, 2009Final acceptance: February 28, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!