Rhoda K. Unger, Women's Studies Research Center, Brandeis University; Kate Sheese, Department of Psychology, York University; Alexandra S. Main, Department of Psychology, University of California–Berkeley.
FEMINISM AND WOMEN LEADERS IN SPSSI: SOCIAL NETWORKS, IDEOLOGY, AND GENERATIONAL CHANGE
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
©2010 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 474–485, December 2010
How to Cite
Unger, R. K., Sheese, K. and Main, A. S. (2010), FEMINISM AND WOMEN LEADERS IN SPSSI: SOCIAL NETWORKS, IDEOLOGY, AND GENERATIONAL CHANGE. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 34: 474–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2010.01597.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
- Initial submission: May 19, 2009Initial acceptance: n.d.Final acceptance: March 1, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!