Amanda B. Diekman, Department of Psychology, Miami University; Monica C. Schneider, Department of Political Science, Miami University.
A SOCIAL ROLE THEORY PERSPECTIVE ON GENDER GAPS IN POLITICAL ATTITUDES
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
©2010 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 486–497, December 2010
How to Cite
Diekman, A. B. and Schneider, M. C. (2010), A SOCIAL ROLE THEORY PERSPECTIVE ON GENDER GAPS IN POLITICAL ATTITUDES. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 34: 486–497. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2010.01598.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Initial submission: June 30, 2009Initial acceptance: January 19, 2010Final acceptance: May 20, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!