Elizabeth R. Cole and Natalie J. Sabik, Women's Studies Department and Psychology Department, University of Michigan.
ASSOCIATIONS BETWEEN FEMININITY AND WOMEN'S POLITICAL BEHAVIOR DURING MIDLIFE
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
©2010 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 508–520, December 2010
How to Cite
Cole, E. R. and Sabik, N. J. (2010), ASSOCIATIONS BETWEEN FEMININITY AND WOMEN'S POLITICAL BEHAVIOR DURING MIDLIFE. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 34: 508–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2010.01600.x
We are grateful to Nicola Curtin, Lauren Duncan, and Abigail Stewart for helpful feedback on the manuscript.
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
- Initial submission: June 2, 2009Initial acceptance: January 26, 2010Final acceptance: June 30, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!