Geraldine Moane, School of Psychology, University College Dublin.
SOCIOPOLITICAL DEVELOPMENT AND POLITICAL ACTIVISM: SYNERGIES BETWEEN FEMINIST AND LIBERATION PSYCHOLOGY
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
©2010 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 521–529, December 2010
How to Cite
Moane, G. (2010), SOCIOPOLITICAL DEVELOPMENT AND POLITICAL ACTIVISM: SYNERGIES BETWEEN FEMINIST AND LIBERATION PSYCHOLOGY. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 34: 521–529. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2010.01601.x
I would like to acknowledge the Department of Education and Science and University College Dublin for funding for the certificate programs and also the participants in courses and workshops. I also would like to thank Mary Mangan for assistance with coding data and Tina Keane for her evaluation of a workshop.
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Initial submission: April 28, 2010Initial acceptance: June 15, 2010Final acceptance: July 30, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!