TEACHING SOCIAL JUSTICE ADVOCACY: USING THE METAPHOR OF A QUILT
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
©2010 Division 35, American Psychological Association
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 550–553, December 2010
How to Cite
(2010), TEACHING SOCIAL JUSTICE ADVOCACY: USING THE METAPHOR OF A QUILT. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 34: 550–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2010.01604.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!