Importance of the Midwife in the First-time Mother's Experience of Childbirth
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
2000 Nordic College of Caring Science (NCCS)
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 184–190, September 2000
How to Cite
Tarkka, M.-T., Paunonen, M. and Laippala, P. (2000), Importance of the Midwife in the First-time Mother's Experience of Childbirth. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 14: 184–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6712.2000.tb00582.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Accepted 4 November 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!