Nursing staff and nursing students‘ emotions towards homosexual patients and their wish to refrain from nursing, if the option existed
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2004
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 19–26, March 2004
How to Cite
Röndahl, G., Innala, S. and Carlsson, M. (2004), Nursing staff and nursing students‘ emotions towards homosexual patients and their wish to refrain from nursing, if the option existed. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 18: 19–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6712.2004.00263.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2004
- Submitted 26 March 2003, Accepted 11 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.