Young women's lifestyle behaviours and their bone mineral density changes: a grounded theory analysis
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2005
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 39–45, March 2005
How to Cite
Elgán, C., Dykes, A.-K., Samsioe, G. and Fridlund, B. (2005), Young women's lifestyle behaviours and their bone mineral density changes: a grounded theory analysis. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 19: 39–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6712.2005.00314.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2005
- Submitted 4 June 2004, Accepted 18 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!