Can a teaching and learning perspective deepen understanding of the concept of compliance? A theoretical discussion
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2005
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 274–279, September 2005
How to Cite
Friberg, F. and Scherman, M. H. (2005), Can a teaching and learning perspective deepen understanding of the concept of compliance? A theoretical discussion. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 19: 274–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6712.2005.00341.x
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2005
- Submitted 21 January 2005, Accepted 12 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.