Self-care as a health resource of elders: an integrative review of the concept
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2007
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 456–466, December 2007
How to Cite
Høy, B., Wagner, L. and Hall, E. O.C. (2007), Self-care as a health resource of elders: an integrative review of the concept. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 21: 456–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6712.2006.00491.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2007
- Submitted 10 May 2006, Accepted 20 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.