Fear of humiliation inhibits women's care-seeking behaviour for long-term urinary incontinence
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2007
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 305–312, September 2007
How to Cite
Hägglund, D. and Wadensten, B. (2007), Fear of humiliation inhibits women's care-seeking behaviour for long-term urinary incontinence. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 21: 305–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6712.2007.00481.x
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2007
- Submitted 20 June 2006, Accepted 20 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.